Monday 4 April 2016

Monthly Empties: The Project Pan Edition 2016


Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer in “010 Porcelain” // would repurchase
Loved it! Review coming soon!

Catrice “All Matt Plus” foundation in “010 Ivory” // would repurchase
Please find a review here.

Max Factor “False Lash Effect” mascara // would repurchase
I always find myself repurchasing this mascara. When they had an offer buy one get one free, I repurchased it. 

Rival de Loop Eyeshadow base // might repurchase
I was looking for a drugstore eyeshadow base. While I like it better than the Essence eyeshadow base,, because the color matches my skin tone better I didn’t love the formula. It did keep my eyeshadow form creasing blending was rather difficult.

Urban Decay eyeliner in “Perversion // might repurchase
This was a great eyeliner. Super smooth and easy to blend, a jet black color and a good lasting power even on the waterline. If it weren’t for the price I would repurchase it immediately. If you are looking for a high-end eyeliner you should give this one a try.



Catrice eyeshadow in “Bring me frosted cake” // might repurchase
I am trying to go through my white/cream shades because I have sooo much. “Bring me frosted cake” was a good quality eyeshadow, easy so blend in and not too white if you know what a mean. A great under the eyebrow color. I could see myself repurchasing it, if it weren’t for the other 10 similar shades I want to use up.

Catrice eyebrowgel // might repurchase
I am not very picky when it comes to brow gel. All in all I like this one and I could see myself repurchasing it in the future.

MAC eye kohl “Smolder” // would not repurchase
It’s not worth the splurge. I am glad that I have finally finished it, as the product was really old (5 years?). I wouldn’t repurchase nor recommend it as I think there better or similar eyeliners for a fraction of the price out there.

Revlon lip butter in “Candy Apple” // would not repurchase
I really enjoy the Revlon lip butters. They have a great color payoff and feels very moisturizing on the lips. However they are a bit overpriced. “Candy Apple” was not the most flattering red shade on me, which is why I am happy to it empty.

Essence (LE) “Oz the great and powerful” highlighting powder // would not repurchase
I didn’t use it as a highlighting powder because I didn’t feel that this was at all highlighting. Instead I used it as a face powder. I am glad to see it gone though and actually start using a “real” face powder.
 

Worth about: ~48 Euros // $58 

What make-up products have you used up recently?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment