Monday 16 November 2015

Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows

While doing some decluttering a couple of days ago I found these two lovely Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows in “070 Gold Leaf Me” and “020 Gold n' Roses” which I got in my Germany haul last year and had almost forgotten about.  



I always feel naturally drawn to green eyeshadows which is why I had to get “Gold Leaf Me”, an olive green shade with a golden sheen. “Gold'n'Roses” is a rose golden eyeshadow which to me is one of those "one-of-a-kind" shades. No wonder I ended picking it up as well. Normally I find rose shades hard to pair but I like using it with warm brown tones on my crease.



I prefer to use these eyeshadows wet because there is less fallout that way and the payoff is more intense. If not wet I would recommend to use them over a base to maximize the staying power as well as the pigmentation. I noticed that when blending them they tend to sheer out but that’s nothing a second layer won´t fix. With around 4 Euros (5 Dollars) a piece they are really budget friendly metallic eyeshadows that are worth checking out if you haven´t done so already. I absolutely love the colors and feel tempted to try out more shades.
 

What do you think about the Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows?

 
xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment