When I went through my nail polish collection and decluttered some of my old nail polishes I found a long forgotten polish.
Essence “That's My Pop Cake!” is a beautiful reddish/pinky glittery shade. As this polish feels more like a topper to me, I like to pair it with a red nail polish underneath so that I don´t need to apply many layers to get a full coverage.
How to recreate this design:
- Apply one to two coats of any red nail polish you have (it doesn´t really matter which one as the glitter will cover most of it anyway).
- Apply two coats of Essence “That's My Pop Cake!”.
- Once the nail polish has completely dry take a black nail polish (I used Essence “Black” stamp polish) and Konad stamping plate M77 and stamp the “jeweled” design onto your nails.
- Before applying a coat of your favorite top coat (I love Essence “Better than Gel Nails Top Coat) I recommend to wait a little for the black polish to completly dry. Then carefully take a rhinestone and place it onto your design.
- In order to secure the rhinestone add another layer of top coat and you´re done!
I hope you enjoyed this design!