Tuesday 12 April 2016

NotW: Maybelline "Tropink"


Finally spring has arrived and in order to celebrate such a joyous occasion I decided to dig out Maybelline“Tropink“. I absolutely loved this limited edition polish and was so happy I was able to get my hands on them before it was sold out. Trust me it was not easy. “Tropink” is a really nice bright pink color, perfect for summer and spring.



How to recreate this design:


1. Apply to coats of Maybelline “Tropink”


2. Once the polish has completely dried, stamp a flowery design on it. (I can’t remember where I got my stamping plate from, but I believe it was eBay)


3. Apply one coat of top coat and while this is still wet apply light green rhinestone and slightly press them on to your nails. I would recommend to do this nail by nail, as otherwise your top coat might dry before you have a chance to apply the rhinestones.


4. Add a second layer of your favorite top coat to secure your rhinestones and voilà, you´re done!


I hope you enjoyed this design!

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment