Sunday 1 May 2016

BUY or SKIP: Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer


The drugstore is full of concealers, some of them are really good and others unfortunately not so much. Today I want to introduce to you the “Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer”.

FACTS
 
Shade: “010 Porcelain” (3 Shades available)

Price: ~ 3,45 Euros // ~ 5,99 Dollars

Content: 5ml

Available at: drugstores

Application: Doe foot applicator



BUY or SKIP

If you are looking for a creamy, lightweight texture that applies and blends easily then BUY.If you want a medium coverage that covers redness and under eyes circles nicely then BUY.

If however you want a concealer that covers blemishes and tattoos SKIP. Instead go for the Catrice camouflage cream as that one has a higher coverage.If you are looking for a scent free product, SKIP. I didn´t mind the fruity scent at all but if you have sensitive skin then this product might not be for you.

If you want a concealer that doesn’t run into your fine lines, then BUY. I am very picky regarding this issue and so far (after 4 months of using it) have had no problems with it. Thumbs up!


If you want a concealer that doesn’t oxidize on your skin, then you should SKIP. Under the eyes, were I mainly use this concealer, I have not noticed the oxidation as much as on other areas of my face. As I only use it for under the eyes I dont mind it!

 

 

I hope this helps you on your decision on whether to BUY or SKIP the “Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer”.


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment