Friday 9 December 2016

BUY or SKIP: Balea "Reinigungsöl" Cleansing Oil

 
I am a big fan of cleansing oils. I used to take off my makeup with wipes but ever since I discovered the magic of oils I have been a big fan. Naturally when I heard about the Balea one (available at the German drugstore "dm") I had to give it a try.
 



 
FACTS
 
Price: 2,50
 
Contains: 100ml
 
Available at: dm

 
SKIP or BUY ?

If you are looking for a cleansing oil that offers a good value for money, then look no further you have found one, BUY! This is the cheapest cleansing oil I have tried thus far and I must admit that it works just as well as more expensive ones.
 
The product has no alcohol, conservatives or perfumes, perfect for those of you who have a sensitive skin. BUY!
 
If you like cleansing oils but hate that blurriness just after taking your make-up off, then give this one a try (BUY!). I honestly had no problems with the oil getting into my eyes and causing that blurry effect that I have had with other ones.
 
As the product has 100ml it is very convenient for travelling, BUY! What I love about it, is that it removes all of your make-up you don´t need to pack any additional products with you.
 
A little note on the side: If you are wearing a heavy eye makeup or waterproof mascara you might need to use a bit more product. I don’t mind that at all, because for 2,50 I don’t mind having to use a bit more product (I usually use 5-6 pumps then to get the job done).
 
Check out my other reviews on cleaning oils here and here.


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment