Saturday 7 March 2015

NotW: Essie "Spagetthi Strap"

A classic pink manicure nail polish shade is a must in everyone’s collection because it’s an easy way to make your nails look elegant and sophisticated. I love it so much that I have like 20 of those milky/rose shades in my nail polish collection. My latest obsession is Essie “Spaghetti Strap”. Thanks to the wider brush (which I believe is a “European thing”) the application becomes super easy making it a pure joy to apply.

Naturally I wanted to share with you a nail polish design using this shade (and lots of rhinestones, because apparently I can´t have enough of those either). If you want to know how I did it, then keep reading.


How to recreate this design:

1. Apply two coats of Essie “Spaghetti Strap”.

2. Once the nail polish has dried, apply one coat of your favourite top coat and while it is still wet carefully place three rhinestones starting from the bottom upwards. I chose three different colours going from darker to lighter to achieve an ombre rhinestone effect.

3. To secure the rhinestones and make this design last longer, apply another coat of your favourite top coat and you´re done.
  

What is your nail polish must have?

 xoxo, 
Christina  

No comments:

Post a Comment