Sunday 21 June 2015

Drugstore Haul #3


Nivea “Hawaii flower & Oil” Shower Gel 
Last summer I got the “Sunny Melon & Oil” shower gel and I really liked it. Now I wanted to give the “Hawaii flower and Oil” a shot. The scent is very fresh making it perfect for summer. 

Dove “Youthful Vitality” Shampoo & Conditioner
I got these two a while ago because they were on sale. I haven’t tried them out yet but I am curious to see how they will be like.

Dove “Pomegranate & Verbena” body lotion
The “Pomegranate & Verbena” scent is my favorite one out of the Dove line (although the “Mandarin & Tiare Flower” one smells amazing too). I never tried out a Dove body lotion but I am sure I won’t be disappointed with this one.

L´Oreal EverRiche Nourishing intensive mask
I got these two at Sainsburry when they were on sale for 2 pounds! I real steal considering they retail for double and even triple as much. I like the shampoo and conditioner from that series because they leave my hair feeling super soft and smooth. Hopefully the hair mask will be just as good.

Rexona invisible “aqua” deodorant
The Rexona invisible deodorant used to be my favorite deodorant back in my teenage years. I used to buy it year after year and I can´t quite remember why I stopped so I am giving this one another chance and see if I like it as much as I used to.

What have you bought from the drugstore lately?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment