Tuesday 28 July 2015

Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


QUICK FACTS

Color: Blackest Black

Content: 9,5ml

Price: ~ 8 Pounds; ~ 10 Euros; ~ 9 Dollars

Where to buy? Drugstores

I am always on the hunt for a mascara that separates and defines my lashes while providing some volume. So when Maybelline launched the “Lash Sensational Mascara” I decided to give it try and see how I like the product. I have been using this mascara for the last three months and have to say I feel a bit torn about it.

The “Ink Formula” of the Lash Sensational Mascara can be described as wet, almost gel alike. I find that the brush picks up a bit too much of the product making it a bit hard to obtain those nice defined lashes. Wiping off some of the product before applying it or using a lash comb afterwards definitely helps but I feel the formula could be a tat more dry. After a while of using of course the product dries out a bit more but the gel-like-consistency makes it slightly clumpy to use.

Apart from that the mascara does not smudge or flake at all which is always great as panda eyes do not look flattery (on me) at all.   

I find the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to be a stable drugstore mascara that might be worth the shot trying. The perception of a mascara always depends on the user. Personally I don’t find it to be a life changing product nor something I see myself repurchasing in the future but I don´t regret purchasing it. 

Have you tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara? How did you like it?
 xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment