Saturday 2 July 2016

BUY or SKIP: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation


FACTS

Price: $14.00

Shades: Available in sixteen shades (mine is “150 Buff”)


Content: 23.7 ml

Available at: Drugstores

 
The moment I heard about this foundation I wanted to try it out. My only problem was that it is not available in Europe (at least I have not been able to find it anywhere). On my last holiday I was able to get a hold of it and finally try it out. After having used it for a couple months I would like to share my thoughts with you.


BUY or SKIP?
 
If you like a medium coverage with the possibility to build it up to full then BUY. Be aware to use a light hand if you do build it up as otherwise it can look very cakey.

If you don’t like bulky packaging, SKIP. Although the glass container makes the product appear more luxurious, it is a pain to travel with as it is quite heavy and not as hygienic as a pump or tube dispenser would be.

If you like a mouse like texture with a rather matt/velvet finish, that feels lightweight on your skin, then BUY.

Due to the matt finish, the foundation has the tendency to be rather dry. So if you have problems with dry skin (or dry patches on your skin) you might want to SKIP it. If you have dry skin and want to give this foundation a shoot anyway, try to use it over summer.

If you want a long lasting foundation, then BUY. I would say that the foundation lasts about 8 hours without a problem. If you put a primer underneath and add some fixing spray it lasts even longer.

 

Will you BUY or SKIP this foundation?
 


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment