Wednesday 27 July 2016

Monthly Empties: July 2016

As another month has passed here are some thoughts about products I finished over the last couple of weeks.


Balea Cleansing Oil // would repurchase
I love cleansing oils to remove my make-up, so naturally when I found this drugstore version I as super excited to try it out and I have to say it didn´t disappoint me. The bottle contains 100ml for around 2,50 Euro. I noticed that overall I need a bit more product than with other cleansing oils but not substantially more. A big plus is that I don’t get that blurry eyes effect (or at least not as much as with similar products). Definitely will be repurchasing another bottle as I think this is a great value for money.

Odol Med 3 Mouthwash // would repurchase
This is pretty much a staple in my bathroom. Gotta have a good mouthwash and this one works fine. Will repurchase.

Rival de Loop eye make-up remover – waterproof // would repurchase
I have bought this product countless times. It is a great waterproof eye make-up remover for little money which is why I always keep one of these at hand. It leaves a little bit of an oily residue but as I wash my face afterwards anyways I don’t really mind.

Weleda Almond face cream // would repurchase
YouTube made me buy this. I think I saw this on an empties post and was intrigued so decided to give it a try. It costs about 10 Euros for 30ml which is not much product but a little really goes a long way (I had mine for about 6 months). I loved that it didn’t make my face feel oily at all, perfect summer moisturizer!

Balea „Tiefenreinigungs“ shampoo // would repurchase
Basically this is a „get-all-residue-out-of-your-hair” shampoo. It really did leave my scalp feeling squeaky clean. This is nothing I personally would use on an everyday basis (which is why this lasted me a year) but I like it for those days when I feel I need it. For under 2 Euros you can definitely give this one a try.

Dove „Soft feel“ deodorant // might repurchase
I like the deodorant, especially because it smelled like baby powder. I would consider repurchasing it again, but at the moment I am trying out other deodorants.  

Fa „Greek Joguhrt“ shower gel // wont repurchase
I loved the smell in the store, however not so much in my shower. The product itself was nice (lathered up well and didn’t dry out my skin) but in the end I just hated the smell, hence no repurchase from my side.

What products have you finished lately?


xoxo, 
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment