Thursday 12 February 2015

NotW: Essie "Find me an oasis"

Over the last few weeks it has been snowing pretty much nonstop where I live. While I have to admit that I am more a spring/summer person the view outside my window is stunning. As a homage to the beautiful snowy weather I created this winter wonderland inspired nail polish design. I hope you like it!
How to recreate this design
1. Apply two coats of Essie “Find me an oasis”.
2. Apply one or two coats of Essence LE Mountain Calling “snow alert!” depending on how many little white dots you want. I really like how this nail polish once applied truly does look like it is snowing on your nails. If you don´t own this particular nail polish (after all it was a limited edition), you can take a doting tool (or even a toothpick) and dot some white dots on your nails. You´ll get a similar effect in no time.
3. Apply one coat of an iridescent nail polish for an extra shiny effect and one coat of your favorite top coat and you´re done.
For a extra oomph: why not stamp some silver snowflakes on your nails. I have done that in the past as well and it looks really pretty and subtle.


Have a beautiful day!



xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment