Thursday 19 February 2015

What happend to the Bobbi Brown gel liner?

Do you remember my “Finish 6 by Christmas” TAG (here) and how I was able to finish 5 out of my six products?
About a week ago I was able to finish up that 6th remaining product - my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in “Espresso”.

I gave myself a month’s break after that Tag because I really needed it, but after my break I started using it again. I am really happy I was able to finish this product because towards the end it became quite a hassle to use it as it was quite dry. A month longer and I probably would have needed to throw it away.
After using this eyeliner for about 3 months I noticed that I prefer black eyeliners over brown ones. However if you are looking for a dark brown gel liner that lasts forever (even on your waterline), has a rich color and perfect consistency then you should check this one out!

Hope you are having a great day/night!


xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment