Friday 13 March 2015

Drugstore Haul #2


Have you ever walked into the drugstore and only left with the things on your shopping list? For me this is rarely the case, however on my latest trip I did exactly that. Whether all of them were truly necessary is another topic but they were definitely on my “have-to-try” list.

First I went to the nail polish remover aisle because I was running low on mine and I have been wanting to try different brands for a while now in order to see whether the differences (if any!) lie. I ended up picked the “Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail Polish Remover”, the “Cutex Moisture Guard Nail Polish Remover” and the “Superdrug Acetone-free Nail Polish Remover”. I have a feeling I won´t be running low anytime soon now.

As I used up my “L´Oreal Micellar Solution” and wanted to try another brand one I ended up getting the “Garnier Micellar SCleansing Water”. I believe this one is relatively new on the market and with 400ml definitely a big bottle (I believe the L´Oreal one only has 200ml). I have tried it once or twice so far and I´m happy with the results. This might replace my L´Oreal one in the future as value for money seems to fit.

Last but not least I went ahead and got the “Original Source Skin Quench Blackcurrant and Moringa Shower Gel”. When I smelled this in store it reminded me of gummy bears. I am not quite sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing but now that spring is around the corner I wanted to have a fruity scented shower gel. I am quite picky with my soaps because I tend to have dry skin so fingers crossed for this one!


Have you gotten any products from the drugstore lately?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment