Thursday 26 November 2015

Monthly Empties: The Project Pan Edition 2015


I cant believe it has been 5 months since my last make-up empties. I have been working really hard on finishing some more products before the end of the year. This is what I manage to use up:

Maybelline the eraser concealer in “light” // would repurachse
Thus far my favorite drugstore under eye concealer. This is probably my 5th tube and I will continue to repurchase it time in time again.

Catrice Liquid eyeliner in “Dating Joe Black” // have repurachse
Best liquid eyeliner ever! I have mentioned it here.

Catrice Eyebrow Pencil "Date with Ash-ton" // would repurachse
Already repurchased. A good eyebrow pencil, although I am still looking for "the" one.

Catrice Camouflage concealer in “Ivory” // might repurachse
The consistency of the concealer was very creamy and it did a good job covering up the blemishes I tend to get around my chin area. I would not us it as an under eye concealer because I find too dry for that but it works perfectly for blemishes around your face. I would say it lasts about 4-6 hours before it starts to fade. Definitely worth a look if you don’t want to invest in MAC concealer.

Catrice Lipliner in "Choc´aholic" // would not repurchase
The color was a bit too dark for my taste. So I wouldn´t repurchase it.

Maybelline LashSensational Mascara // would not repurchase
You can find the review about it here.

Essence LE "Mountain Calling" translucent powder // discountinued
A good translucent powder for a reasonable price. I would repurchase it if it weren´t for the fact that it was a limited edition product.

Catrice Photofinish Foundation in “Fair” // discountinued
The foundation had a high coverage which I really enjoyed. However the lightest color was still a bit too dark for me. I could pull it off over summer. I believe they discontinued this foundation, not too sad to see this go as I have other foundations in my collection to go through.

Revlon Lipgloss in “Petal Peach” // discountinued
I believe this is long discontinued lipgloss, but “Peach Petal” used to be a perfect dupe to MAC “Underage” lipgloss for around a third less of the price. I got it this before I started University (5 years ago!) so I am happy I was able to use it up before it went bad.

Catrice Eyeshadow in “Oh its toffeefull” // discountinued
I have two other backups, this is how much I love this shade.  It´s very close to Patina, which is probably the reason I love it so much. I am sad to see it go, but not too much as I have two more to use.


Are you working on using up makeup items? If so, which ones?
xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment