Sunday 10 January 2016

Favorite Blog Post 2015

Last post I shared with you your favorite nail polish design of 2015. Today, as I am
reminiscing last year, I would like to share with you your favorite* blog post of 2015.

*measured by the number of clicks
*drum roll please*


MAC "Silver Fog" Pigment



Find the blogpost here

What can I say? I love pigments and apparently so do you. I am thinking of doing a pigment swatch marathon as I still have a couple of shades that I have not shared with you.
In the meantime, why not check out some other pigment swatches. I listed all of them below in cronologial order form left to right and included some links as well.


My top 5 MAC Pigments: here

MAC "Antique Green": here

MAC "Museum Bronze": here

MAC "Grape": here

MAC "Rushmetal": here

MAC "Fuschia": here

MAC "Blue Brown": here

MAC "Silver Fog": here

MAC "Copper": here

Do you have a favorite pigment?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment