Wednesday 22 October 2014

NotW: Essence "Disco, Disco"



I love a french manicure. In fact a couple of years ago that was probably the only nail design I would wear. It´s just so elegant and classic, perfect for every occasion! This week I decided to do a french manicure with a little twist. Hope you like it as much as I do! 
   

How to recreate this design:

1. Apply two coats of a sheer pink nail polish (I used Kiko #207)

2. Then take Essence "Disco, Disco" nail polish and start applying it on the tips of your nails. It doesn´t have to be neat at all, which makes application super easy. Wait until the first coat dries completly and then apply another one.

3. Apply your favorite top coat and your done!


Do you have a favourite go-to design?
 
xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment