Friday 10 October 2014

Monthly Empties: September 2014


Balea "Schrundensalbe" // 50ml // £1.50
I bought this foot lotion on my last trip to Germany at "dm" and I LOVE it. It is the best foot lotion I have ever tried as it is leaves your feet feeling super moisturized and soft. I will definitely be repurchasing this one next time I visit. 

Sally Hansen strengthening nail polish remover // 200ml // £2.00
One thing I have noticed after using this nail polish remover is that it doesn´t leave my cuticles feeling dry (a problem I used to have with other nail polish removers). I really liked how easy it removed my nail polish (granted that removing glitter nail polishes is always a challenge, no matter what I use). It is on the pricy side but it´s worth the money.

Garnier body lotion // 200ml // £2-3
An all-time favorite. A couple of years ago my skin was feeling very dry and itchy so I went to the drugstore determined to find a body lotion that had "urea" in it as it is supposed to be very moisturizing. I walked out with the Garrnier body lotion and it has been a faithful companion ever since (probably around 5 years now!). I you haven´t tried it before, definitely give it a go and let me know what you think about it. 

Dirty Works hand cream // 100ml // £1-2
If you like the smell of Soap and Glory you will noticed a certain similarity with this one. In fact, to me it smells exactly the same.
The cream itself is good but I didn´t really knocked me out my feet so I am still looking for "the one". Any tips?

St. Ives Apricot scrub // 30ml // £1
This little travel size (30ml) lasted forever (forever = 6 months). I only used it once a week (sometimes even once every 2 weeks). 
Although I did enjoy it I don´t think I will repurchase it because it was too harsh for my dry/combination skin.

Fa cream bath // 500ml // £2-3
I know this says cream bath but I used it as a shower gel for most of the time. The product itself is alright however I just didn´t like the smell so I don´t think I will be repurchasing it anytime soon.

Essence liquid eyeliner "waterproof" // 8ml?// £2.50
I really really wanted to like this eyeliner, but I just can´t. After about a month of using it, it started to smell really bad (like some sort of construction paint) and although it says waterproof, it always ended up smudging on my eyes as soon as water came even near it (tears, rain, you name it). Needless to say I won’t be repurchasing it. 
 

What products did you go through this month?

xoxo, 
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment