Tuesday 7 October 2014

NotW: Essie "Where´s my chauffeur"

Welcome to my blog and my first blog post!

While summer may have officially ended, my love for this beautiful nail polish has certainly not. 


I will admit that I am not really a blue/teal nail polish kind of girl but what can I say... Essie "Where´s my chauffeur" stole my heart. It is not only super easy to apply (thanks to the wider brush) but also the perfect blend between light blue and teal. 

I found this little gem at my local TK Maxx for only £2.99. Not bad, right?  


How to recreate this design:
 
1. Apply two coats of Essie´s "Where´s my chauffeur" on your nails. 
 
2. Once the polish has completely dried, use the Konad m64 stamping plate and a white stamping polish (I used the Essence "white" stamping polish) to apply the design on your nails. 
 
3. Then apply one coat of your favorite top coat (mine is Essence "Better than Gel Nail Top Coat") and while it´s drying place the rhinestones on your nails. I used tweezers for an easier application.
 
4. To secure the rhinestones apply a second coat of your favorite top coat and voilá, you’re done!

Let me know what you think about this nail design.
Will you be trying it out?

xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment