I just finished painting my nails for the holidays and wanted to share with you what I came up with. I really like how no matter what outfit I am planning to wear over the next couple of days it will match my nails. Call me dorky, but I love my nails to complement my outfits, especially this time a year.
How to recreate this design:
1. Apply two coats of Essence "Hazelnut cream pie".
2. Carefully with the help of a sponge stamp on your fingertips with a white nail polish color. You basically want to achieve a faded French nail design.
3. Now to the fun part. Take some black stamping polish and stamp snowflakes across the tips of your nails. I used the Konad stamping plate m59.
4. I added red rhinestones to give the design a Holiday inspired look. You could also go with green and red rhinestones or chose whatever color you prefer. If you don´t have any rhinestones at hand, why not use a dotting tool (or toothpick) and a fun nail polish color and paint little dots in the center of the snowflake.
5. Last but not least and to make everything stay in place, apply a coat of your favorite top coat and you´re done!
What are you wearing on your nail this Christmas?