Thursday 6 October 2016

MAC “Dark Soul” Pigment


I got “Dark Soul” as a part of the “Smokey Thrillseekers Pigments/Glitter” set back in 2010. The shade has also been released as part of other holiday gift sets such as the “Objects of Affection Silver + Blue Pigments/Glitter” set and just in case if you were wondering it is also part of MAC´s permanent range. So the good news is, that you can get the full-size at any time. “Dark Soul” can be described as a dark charcoal gray color with a silver sheen/glitter.



I must admit that I rarely find myself reaching for this pigment. Mainly because I find the application of a dark pigment quite difficult as I typically tend to get too much on my brush and end up with big panda eyes (hello fall-out!). I guess I find it more convenient to use a black pressed eyeshadow instead of a loose one. I don’t think I would have purchased this pigment on its own. Maybe I can multitask this into a beautiful nail polish. What do you think?

How do you like “Dark Soul”? Hit or Miss?


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment