Thursday 19 January 2017

Project Pan Make-up Empties III


I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Since my last make-up empties post I have been collecting further items that I now want to share with you.
In case you wonder, some items are not shown in the picture above because I seem to have misplaced them, but I wrote my opinion on them down anyways in case it may help you with your purchase decision.

Catrice Liquid Eyeliner in “Dating Joe Black” // would repurchase
Please find a review here. Favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner.

Essence brow Gel “transparent” // would repurchase
Pretty much a staple in my collection. I do like to change things up every now and then but I always end up repurchasing this one. For under 2 euros there is nothing bad I can say about it. If you are looking for a super strong hold this might not be for you.

Manhattan Clearface Powder in “Sand” // might repurchase
Medium to high coverage. I liked this in combination with a light foundation as it gave it a bit more coverage. Applied on top of a medium to high coverage foundation this felt rather cakey.

Max Factor “False Lash Effect” Mascara // might repurchase (*missing in picture)
This used to be one of my favorite mascaras but know I find it a bit to dry. It does however make a great job at separating my lashes.

Lorac eyeshadow primer // might repurchase
Great eyeshadow primer that I might repurchase. Unfortunately you cant buy Lorac where I live.
 
Manhattan "Amazing Liner" Precise Eyeliner Pen // will not repurchase
At first I was really impressed because drawing a line with this liner was super easy (almost too easy) but then the pen dried out pretty fast and the black intensity could have been better. I used it about ten times and then I went back to my Catrice liquid eyeliner.

MAC Eyeshadow “Copperplate” // will not repurchase (*missing in picture)
I used this mainly to fill in my eyebrows. It was ok, but maybe a bit too expensive for that purpose.
 
MAC Eyesahdow “Brule” // will not repurchase (*missing in picture)
While I love MAC eyeshadows I don’t think I will be repurchasing this one. It was ok, but the color was so close to my skin tone that I could barely see it. Wet n´wilds crème Brule is a pretty good dupe for a lot less money.
 
Benefit “They´re real” Mascara Sample // will not repurchase (*missing in picture)
When I first started using this I must admit that I didn’t like it. However in Kombination with the Essence Princess lash mascara this worked amazing and this one, worked amazing. I would repurachse it though.. 20Euros is a bit too much.
 
Revlon Lipgloss in “Supernatural” // will not repurchase
A nice ligloss, but nothing else. It only has 3,7ml and for 9Dollars I find that a bit too much. The packing is really classy and the consistency feels nice and smooth on the lips. The color looked transparent on my lips though. I would try the NYX butter glosses instead.
 
Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar” // will not repurchase
I love using up blushes. This one took quite a while actually but I did enjoy the color. I am so happy this is gone as it was getting pretty old.
 
 
Do you have any makeup empties?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment