Wednesday 1 February 2017

Make-up Empties 2016


 
After seeing quite a bit of YouTubers doing a video on their 2016 make-up empties I decided to share mine with you as well.
 
Granted, some of the products used belong to my daily makeup routine, which is why I find it easier to use up mascaras, powders or concealers. Lipstick/gloss, eyeshadows and blushes are harder to use up for me because I tend to use many different shades throughout the year. Finishing those types of products therefore takes me a lot longer but I am happy to announce that I managed to finish some of them as well.
 
 
In total I used up 32 products worth about 241 Euros. I could stare at the picture for hours, its so neat to see the amount of make-up you are able to use up and looking at my current make-up drawer I still have enough for the next ten years or room for some new goodies.
 
Anyway here are the numbers per category:
 
Foundation: 2
Concealer: 4
Powder: 3
Blush: 2
Primer: 3
Mascara: 3
Eyeshadow: 4
Eyeliner: 5
Brow products: 3
Lipgloss: 2
Lipstick: 1
 
If you want a product review please click here, here, or here.

 
 
What are your 2016 make-up empties ?


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment