Thursday 20 November 2014

BUY or SKIP? Rimmel "Wake me up" foundation


 FACTS

Price: £9/$17/€12 

Content: 30ml

 Available at: Superdrug, Boots, Asda, Asos

 Shade: 100 Ivory (6 shades to choose from)
 


BUY or SKIP

The foundation has a slight sheen/shimmer which in my opinion is responsible for the "radiant glow" it claims to have. So if you like a glowy foundation finish you should definitely...BUY! If however you prefer a matt finish you might want to SKIP it!

If you like a light coverage then you might want to SKIP it! On the other hand if you prefer a medium to high coverage...BUY!

My biggest issue with this foundation is the color range. The lightest shade I have found is "100 Ivory" and it is just too dark for me (especially) during winter months (I am a NC25 at MAC in summer so it works fine then). So if you a have a light complexion (MAC NC15, maybe even NC20) you should definitly SKIP it! 


PLUS POINTS: I like that the foundation comes with a pump as it makes it easier to control how much product you are applying. I don´t think having a pump is a deal maker or breaker but definitely a plus when considering which foundation to purchase!



 Hope this helps you on your decision whether to BUY or SKIP this foundation!


xoxo, 
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment