Tuesday 25 November 2014

NotW: Essence "Gold Old Buffy"


I was going over my nail polish collection the other day and I found these two limited edition nail polishes from "Essence" and felt inspired to create this nail design.


How to recreate this design:

1. Apply two coats of Essence "Gold Old Buffy".

2. Once the nail polish has completely dried take your stamping plate (I got mine from Ebay) and go over it with your metallic nail color. Then scrape the excess and careful stamp the design on your nails.
I chose to stamp the design on all of my nails but if you prefer you can do it on one nail only for a little accent. 

3. Apply one coat of your favorite top coat and while the polish is still wet careful apply your rhinestone in the middle of your flower design.

4. Finally apply another coat of your top coat to secure the rhinestone and make your design last even longer.

 Hope you liked this nail polish design!
 
xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment