Sunday 30 November 2014

Update: Finish 6 by Xmas


I am so excited to share with you my update on my "finish 6 by Xmas" challenge.
My Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer is starting the get harder to squeeze out of the tube and I could not be happier about it. Don´t get me wrong the product is not bad but it´s just the wrong color (medium) for me and realized that I prefer foundations over tinted moisturizers.

The Maybelline eraser concealer in "fair" is about to be done. Maybe two more weeks and this should be empty. I still think this is the wrong shade for me (I prefer "light" over "fair") but it is not as bad once applied and blended in, which makes it easier for me to use.

My Urban Decay primer potion is still going but after using this little travel size for the last 6 months (yes you read right, this little travel size lasted me 6 months!) it is about to be empty, I can feel and see it.

I took the stopper out of the Urban Decay sample size lip gloss in "naked" and although it´s still going I reckon it should be gone within no time now. 


I have some concerns whether I will be able to finish my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in "Espresso" by Christmas although I have been useing this liner every single day. I really like Bobbi Brown gel liners and something tells me this won´t be my last.

My Catrice lip liner in "rosewood" will probably last me one more week before it is gone. I not only lined my lips with it but also filled them in with in (see picture below). I have been enjoying using the "naked" gloss on top of the liner, nonetheless I will be happy when I finally finish this product and can move onto something else.
  

All in all I am very happy with my progress and hope to able to finish everything by Christmas. Are you also trying to finish some of make-up products before the end of the year?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment