Monday 10 November 2014

NotW: Catrice "Sandhopper"

  
When "Catrice" launched the "Luxery Lacquers" nail polishes back in march 2014 my heart skipped a beat. I am not even kidding, they all just looked so beautiful and sparkly, I just had to have them. Today I want to share with you one of my favorites out of that collection "Sandhopper".
 
  
How to recreate this design:
 
1. Apply two coats of "Sandhopper" nail polish.

2. Once completly dry take a darker teal nail polish (I used Essence "Choose me") and a apply some drops on a sponge. Then carefully start "stamping" it on to your nails.

3. Take a Q-Tip and clean out the edges of your nails and you are done! 


Tip: Just slightly damp the sponge with nail polish. You can always apply more nail polish on your sponge to reach the desired intensity on your nails.
 
    
What do you think about ombre nail designs with sandstyle nailpolishes, yeay or nay?
 
xoxo, 
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment