Saturday 1 November 2014

TAG: Finish 6 by Xmas



The lovely Amber F (here) started this TAG on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and I really liked the idea of finishing some products by Christmas, which is why I decided to join and try to finish up 6 products. Wish me luck!
 
1. Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer in "light/medium"
I have been trying to use this up for ages, which is why this is a great candidate for this project. I just hope to actually be able to finish it by Christmas. 

2. Urban Decay primer potion (travel size)
This little travel size came with the UD Smoked palette and as soon as I finish it I will be repurchasing the full size. There is not too much left, so I think this should go rather fast.

3. Maybelline the eye eraser concealer in "fair"
I love the Maybelline eye eraser as a drugstore concealer. "Fair" however is the wrong shade for me as it has a slightly reddish undertone. I prefer a more brightening shade (like "light"), which is why this one has to go.

4. Urban Decay "naked" Lipgloss (sample size) 
I absolutely love that this gloss tastes and smells like fresh mint as it gives me the feeling of fresh brushed teeth. Too bad they discontinued it. 

5. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in "Espresso"
I mentioned in my "hit the pan" post, that this liner was starting to dry up, so what better opportunity to use it up than to include it in my finish 6 by Xmas project. Let´s see how far I get. 

6. Catrice lip liner in "Rosewood"
I never really use lip liner (especially nude/rose ones) which is why I wanted to include this product. It´s just taking up space in my collection, so it needs to go.


Are you also joing the challenge?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment