Friday 23 January 2015

BUY or SKIP? The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


QUICK FACTS
Price: £10/$18/€12 

Content: 200ml

 Available at: The Body Shop (online or in-store)

  

BUY or SKIP ?

Are you looking for a waterproof make-up remover that is not only effective but also gentle to your skin then definitely give this one a try! (BUY)

If you want to be able to control how much product exactly comes out the bottle you might want to SKIP this product as it´s quite hard to get only little product out. If however you are planning to use 1 or 2 full pumps anyway…BUY!

Panda eyes hater? Skip! However stay assured that once you rinse the product off with some water and carefully wipe off whatever might be left with a tissue/make-up/baby wipe your skin will be completely clean. 

If you are looking for a cheap make-up remover, you might want to SKIP this one. Let’s face it 12 pounds/euro is not exactly cheap. However compared to other cleaning oils out three it is definitely more wallet friendly, plus mine latest my about 6 months! (BUY)


OTHERS
After years of using make-up wipes to remove my make-up I switch to cleaning oils and I have not regret this decision whatsoever. The make-up removing wipes always felt quite harsh on my skin (especially around the eye area) no matter how careful I was or what brand I was using. In my opinion Neutrogena still has the best ones out there but cleansing oils have made a big difference in my daily routine. Why? Because it just feels so much softer and even moisturizing on my skin than wipes and they take off my waterproof mascara without any hassle. Honestly go give them a try, if you haven’t yet!  


Hope this helps you on your decision whether to BUY or SKIP this cleansing oil!
  
 xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment